Rope CLIMBING 11.5mm Rigging Line Rope Double Braid 30kN / 6700Lb High Strength for Hauling Dragging Tie-DownStar: 4.6 author : 1517842
size50ft / 16Meter
Please select the attribute you wantX
Diamond 9.9 Mm Climbing Rope Rope Bucket 50L KNOTS Arborist Climbing Rope (7/16 inch - 1/5 inch) - All Gear Tree Rigging Rope - Polyester Tree Safety Line - for Gardening, Landscaping, Home Improvement, Tree Services (120 ft - 600 ft) other,Rope Half Dome Haul Bag Diamond 9.4mm Dry Climbing Rope Guide 30 Plus SL| Navy-Granite 66" Sisal Hemp Cat Tree Tower Condo Furniture Scratch Post Pet House Play Kitten with Cozy Perches (Gray) Home & Garden Climbing Auxiliary Rope Static Rope Safety Rescue Rope Diameter 10mm
- GM CLIMBING 30kN 7/16inch Rigging Line
- Diameter: 11.5mm / 7/16in
- Breaking Strength: 30kN / 6700lbs
- Material: Polyester Sheath - Nylon Core
- Construction: Double Braid
- ATTENTION!!! Not used as climbing hoist rope
- GM CLIMBING 11.5mm / 7/16in rigging rope: 30kN High Breaking Strength | Soft and easy to operate | Low elongation. In Particular designated for outdoor activities: making lanyards, utility loops, setting up hauling / dragging / tension system in tree working, crevasse rescue, climbing, mountaineering, caving, cargo, equestrian, and etc.
- Easy to Operate! ?Being supple in handling, flexible enough for you to tie knots.
- Nylon Core & Polyerster Sheath ?High Abrasion Resistance with Double braid, braided nylon core with braided polyester cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this "sturdy sheath" gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
- Excellent Environment Adaption ?Resistance to moisture: Polyester sheath absorbs almost no water in humidity to always maintain the best condition of rope. Low Elongation save energy during applications, no more annoying slack. 30kN / 6700lbs Breaking strength.
- Work best when used with blocks/pulleys. With knots of different types, we can discover so many functions out of rope. A lot of rope's pratical uses are discovered in daily life, such as swing / bicycle hanging, dog leash, etc.